Select your style & size:Select options
Home on the trail.
From weekend escapes in the backcountry to week-long hikes through varied terrain, sleep in comfort while staying prepared for whatever nature throws at you with the Kelty Gunnison 3 Tent w/ Footprint. Already renowned for its durability and wallet-friendly price, Kelty upgraded the Gunnison this year to offer even more room and value. This lightweight tent stows away small to play nice with your pack, and it's packed with features that make it much more than a simple lean-to.
Two hubbed poles with color-coded clips and fly attachment make it a breeze to set up after a long day of trekking. No-see-um mesh maintains breathability and lets you see the stars when you choose to leave the fly off during clear nights. When you're not in a rush in the morning, the vestibule covering can be propper up with trekking poles to create an awning, so you can enjoy the view of your surroundings from the comfort of your sleeping bag. Internal pockets help you stay organized so you can get back on the trail more quickly, and the roll-top cube carry bag doubles as a hanging food bag so wild critters don't get to it.
- Lightweight and durable backpacking tent for life on the trail
- Vestibule can be propper up with poles to create awning
- No-see-um mesh ensures lets fresh air in while keeping bugs out
- Backpack-friendly poles fold up into compact size
- Fully taped seam construction prevents leaks
- Cube carrying bag doubles as hanging food bag
- Included footprint prolongs life of tent
- Color-coded clip and fly attachment for easy setup
- Item #KEL007V
- Q & A