- Community Images
Get your show on the road.
- Waterproof fly and floor fabric feature fully taped seams for added protection from rainstorms and soggy weather
- ArcEdge floor means the floor material extends a few inches up the tent walls to reduce seam-to-ground contact
- Color-coded clips, two-pole design, swivel hub tech, Jake's Foot stakeouts, and Press Fit connectors make for a quick, easy setup every time
- DAC Featherlite NSL poles keep weight to a minimum without sacrificing strength or durability
- Jake's Foot fly attachment utilizes a ball-and-socket design to keep the pole end in place during setup and easily pops out for take-down
- Mesh wall panels increase airflow to decrease condensation and stuffiness
- Internal storage pockets keep your flashlight, maps, and trail wares accessible
- Dual vestibules give you plenty of covered space for your gear
- Welded fly window lets you check weather without getting out
- Noiseless zipper pulls let you sneak out to the loo without waking everyone
- Gear-loft loops enable you to hang your headlamp when it gets dark
- Footprint available separately
Share your thoughts
kelty makes a great product.
fit 3 comfortably with some gear may not fit four if all are large adults.
perfect backpacking tent for me, my fiance & our 100 lb golden/black lab mix... light weight for a tent this size, & the 2 doors & vestibules are great! This is precisely what I was looking for in a backpacking tent! Fits 2 large thermarest self-inflating air mattresses & still has room for the pup. Love it!
The edge of the mountain - 4900 meters above sea level
Heliport, Nevado Del Tolima - Salento
Colombia country - 4900 meters above sea level
HELP! I will be leaving Tuesday for a...
HELP! I will be leaving Tuesday for a yoga retreat and can't find the instructions for my tent. Do you have them? ....I need photos, I'm a very visual, as well as written ones.
Check out this pdf... hope it helps!
Watch Chris Wynja's video down below for a few more supplemental visuals. Then practice setting it up at home a few times until it comes back to you. It's easier than you remember.
two people and a big dog
this tent was great for us - two people and a good-sized dog. it fit our *cough* queen-sized blowup mattress (car camping should be comfortable, right??), and we loved the gear loft - we stuck a small lantern up there for reading at night, plus stuff like glasses and sunglasses. the mesh kept things plenty cool even though we were camping in the desert, and when the wind picked up, the vents helped keep the tent from becoming an expensive sky decoration.
Great tent. Great space.
I've owned this tent for about 6 years and can tell you it is a great tent. I am 6 ft, 240 lbs and I have 3 teenage sons, one that is 6 ft tall as well, and the tent is spacious, a breeze to set up, holds 2 backpacks in each vestibule, and divided up among us, not unreasonable in its weight to hike with. The price is tough to beat. We've been sheltered up through some awful storms, including heavy hail, in the mountains and the tent held up perfectly. It's too heavy to carry for 2-3 hikers but if you need shelter for 4 hikers, this is a good way to go.