- Detail Images
Durable, dependable, and easy to set up—now, we'd call that a bargain.
- Waterproof fly and floor fabric feature welded seams for added protection from rainstorms and soggy weather
- Color-coded clip assembly makes setup quick and easy
- DAC NSL poles keep weight to a minimum without sacrificing strength or durability
- Mesh wall panels increase airflow to decrease condensation and stuffiness
- Internal storage pockets keep your flashlight, maps, and trail wares accessible
- Dual vestibules give you plenty of covered space for your gear
- Noiseless zipper pulls let you sneak out to pee without waking everyone
- Gear-loft loops enable you to hang your headlamp when it gets dark
- Footprint available separately
Share your thoughts
what's the difference betwen this and the...
what's the difference betwen this and the gunnison 3.2, and does this tent have another identical door on the other side?
The 3.2 is a little shorter at 46" compared to this one at 48". But this one isn't as long...but only by 1", and at 92" long, its still plenty long. The only other thing is that the 3.2 has floor PU rating of 1800mm and this one has 2000mm. And lastly, according to the specs listed here, it does have another door and vestibule and I would assume they are the same on both sides. I almost like this one better than 3.2 but I wish it didn't have an all orange fly..I like to blend in the environment.