- Detail Images
Why complicate things?
Keep things light with the Kelty Grand Mesa 3-Person 3-Season Tent. The Grand Mesa is a simple, single door, single vestibule design that won't weigh you down, especially if a couple hikers split it up to carry. The easy two-pole design is a snap to set up, even at night. With its water-resistant coating and taped seams, you can count on the Grand Mesa to keep you dry and comfortable, even if a sudden, unexpected storm pops up.
- No-see-um insect-proof windows for light and ventilation
- Tough 68D polyester walls and floor with 1800mm water-resistant coating and taped seams on floor for moisture protection
- Super-durable 75D polyester fly with 1800mm water-resistant coating and taped seams for storm-proofing
- 2 lightweight and tough DAC PressFit aluminum poles for a tough structure, even in high winds
- Single door and vestibule keeps the tent lightweight
- 3-person capacity with steep walls for added interior space
- Just over six pounds (packed weight) for lightweight carry when split up
- Fly vents allow moisture to escape
- Freestanding design allow the tent to be pitched anywhere
- Color-coded clips for easy setup
- Gear loft loops for added organization
- Noiseless zipper pulls won't wake your buddies when you need to sneak out at night
- Internal storage pockets for easy organization
Share your thoughts
i have the 2p
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
well this is not actually my tent.. i have the 2p version.
one thing i love is that for a fraction of the cost, the 2p weighs the same as some other tents in the $300 range..
folds up nicely
sets up easily in about 2 minutes
somewhat tight for 2 people but for the weight... it works
a gear storage overhead would be nice
not so awesome ventilation with only one door