Cozy sleeping away from home.
- Rated down to 30F, this bag is best suited for summer nights in the mountains or spring and fall in cooler climates
- Tough nylon ripstop outer shell withstands abuse
- CloudLoft insulation traps in warm and retains its loft even if it gets slightly wet
- Polyester and cotton blend lining feels great against your skin
- Two-layer, offset quilt construction prevents cold spots from forming
- Rectangle shape offers the maximum room to move
- Zipper draft tube keeps the warmth inside where it belongs
- Stowable pillow pocket and loops to secure a sleeping pad let you rest with the soft creature comforts of home
- Two-way, full-length zipper lets you fully open the bag to make a large blanket or to zip two Eclipse bags together to make a love nest
- Can be fully unzipped and opened flat for use as a blanket
- Zippered chest pocket provides a warm place to store batteries
- Compression stuff sack included
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
You have trouble convincing your girl to go camping with you because it is too cold and she doesn't like being crammed into a stuffy mummy bag? This double bag is the answer to your prayers. This bag provides plenty of room for the two of you to snuggle up on those cold nights in the wilderness. The bag also has an appropriate amount of loft to keep you comfortable and warm but not stifled under 5 inches of down, like so many other down sleeping bags are constructed.
Can this bag be attached to a sleeping...
Can this bag be attached to a sleeping pad?
Yes- "Stowable pillow pocket and loops to secure a sleeping pad let you rest with the soft creature comforts of home."
You'll use those loops that you see toward the top of the bag and the others at the bottom of the bag along some straps or shock cords to wrap around the pad. It's not really a system that works out very well if you sleep on your side or toss and turn, wanting to take your bag with you, because it pretty much pins the bag to the pad in one position. But I hope this helps.
Is the double just 2 of the regulars zipped...
Is the double just 2 of the regulars zipped together?