- Detail Images
Leave nothing behind with this functional daypack.
The Kelty Dobler Backpack stands ready for the day's adventure, be it going to calculus class, exploring the Louvre, or embarking on a 10-mile hike to grab the ultimate sunset shot. The internal laptop and tablet sleeves let you pick your technology, if you need it. Side mesh water bottle holders let you have a drink readily available, and the S-shaped mesh shoulder straps forestall heavy shoulder sweat accumulation. The functional front bungee system provides additional storage for items you want at hand, like a tripod or extra layer for when the sun goes down.
- S-shaped air mesh shoulder straps won't cut into your shoulders, and the mesh breathes to minimize shoulder sweat and chafing
- 27-liter (1617 cubic inches) capacity holds a tablet and laptop, as well as a rain coat and DSLR, or ditch the computers and throw in some guide books and a hefty sandwich for lunch
- Top zip access means you can readily grab whatever you need
- 420D polyester fabric handles the day-to-day rigors, day after day
- 17in sleeve holds either a hydration system or a laptop so you may customize this pack to best suit your day
- Internal sleeve specially designed to hold your tablet for the days a laptop is just overkill or for when you need both
- Mesh side water bottle pocket lets you store essential beverages in an easy-reach spot for instant hydration
- Front bungee system lets you safely stash a newspaper, tripod, or extra layers for quick access