- Detail Images
If you can drive to the campground, there's no reason to sit on a cold rock or spiny log. Simply toss the Kelty Deluxe Lounge Chair in the trunk for uncompromising rest and relaxation in the great outdoors. The backrest adjusts to provide three different recline positions, and extra padding on the seat gives your rear the cushion it deserves after a long day on the trails.
- Durable steel frame has a 325-pound weight capacity
- Adjustable backrest provides three different levels of recline
- Padded seat bottom and backrest increase comfort
- Dual cup holders keep beverages close at hand
- Armrests can be adjusted to achieve the perfect height
- Included carry sack with a stash pocket makes the chair easy to transport
- Includes a Kelty bottle opener
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Make no mistake: it's a lounge chair for sure! Nice and wide with slight recline on the default setting and plenty of recline on the other settings to have you sleep for hours if need be! We're both very tall (6 feet+) and this chair has the perfect back height for us!
Very light compared to other chairs this size.
We are very happy about this purchase and waiting for another sale to get more!
What are the dimensions when folded. I am...
What are the dimensions when folded. I am taking this overseas. Thanks
The packed size of the chair will be 35x7x5 inches or 94x18x13 cm.
This is a pretty massive chair to carry internationally! Check out the Helinox Chair One. Two pounds and about the size of a loaf of bread.