Kelty Coyote Backpack - Women's - 4500cu in
Don’t forget the ketchup.
If your idea of menu planning is packing in a dutch to make meatloaf and mashed potatoes, then the Kelty Women’s Coyote Backpack holds a whopping 4500 cubic inches of ground beef. You can strap the dutch oven to the outside daisy chain and you are set to go win this year’s dutch-oven cook-off twenty miles into the backcountry.
- Cloudlock II suspension carries heavy loads in high comfort by allowing the weight to move with your shoulders rather than against them
- Quick adjustment torso system easily fits the pack to your shape to create a custom-fit from day to day
- Lid removes to convert to a summit-day lumbar pack
- Large front pocket accesses the main pocket to make gear organization simple
- Sleeping bag compartment with compression straps packs your bag tightly
- LightBeam aluminum stays evenly distribute the pack’s load
- Stabilizer straps keep the pack’s contents from shifting
- Zippered side pockets keep snacks and rain layers handy
- Convenient carry handle for getting in and out of the trunk or out of the tent
- Hydration compatible sleeve and mesh water bottle pockets so you don’t go thirsty
- S and S/M sizes have suggested torso fit range of 14.5-18.5in
- M/L size has suggested torso fit range of 17.5-21in
- Venting back panel helps you stay cool on warm summer days