Cozy bag for sleeping off the whiskey.
- CloudLoft Pro keeps warmth in so you stay toasty on cool nights
- Offset quilting prevents cold spots so you don't have to move around all night to escape that one freezing area
- Anti-snag zipper draft tube stops cold air from seeping in
- Internal liner loops give you a handy place to attach your liner so it doesn't end up wadded up at your feet
- Sleeping pad loops hold your bag to your pad
Share your thoughts
is there a compression available for this...
is there a compression available for this bag ?
This bag does come with a compression bag/stuff sack if that is what you are asking. The stuff size is as follows: [regular] 10 x 18 in, [long] 10 x 19 in, [extra long] 11 x 21 in.
Hope that helps!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We went to the Utah desert in October where it's 80 in the day and it got down to about 40* overnight. Much warmer than this, the bag may be too warm, depending on your own particular body-furnace. My partner is a big guy, and this was the long version and fit great and kept him toasty.
- Gender: Male
Great bag for long backpacking trips. The bag is very warm on cold nights and relatively light weight. However it can be a little large in your pack if you do not have the right size compression sack.