Cozy bag for sleeping off the whiskey.
- CloudLoft Pro keeps warmth in so you stay toasty on cool nights
- Offset quilting prevents cold spots so you don't have to move around all night to escape that one freezing area
- Anti-snag zipper draft tube stops cold air from seeping in
- Internal liner loops give you a handy place to attach your liner so it doesn't end up wadded up at your feet
- Sleeping pad loops hold your bag to your pad
Share your thoughts
I'd like to buy a smaller compression sack...
I'd like to buy a smaller compression sack than what came with, any suggestions on size?
I typically suggest getting a compression sack as close to the original size of the stuff sack so that you can still easily get the sleeping bag into the sack while still being able to compress it down to a smaller size. If you really want to go smaller I suggest only going down by an inch or two but not much smaller otherwise its like trying to squeeze a potato through a key hole.
is there a compression available for this...
is there a compression available for this bag ?
This bag does come with a compression bag/stuff sack if that is what you are asking. The stuff size is as follows: [regular] 10 x 18 in, [long] 10 x 19 in, [extra long] 11 x 21 in.
Hope that helps!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We went to the Utah desert in October where it's 80 in the day and it got down to about 40* overnight. Much warmer than this, the bag may be too warm, depending on your own particular body-furnace. My partner is a big guy, and this was the long version and fit great and kept him toasty.
- Gender: Male
Great bag for long backpacking trips. The bag is very warm on cold nights and relatively light weight. However it can be a little large in your pack if you do not have the right size compression sack.