See the outside world, then get some sleep.
You venture out to explore the natural world and marvel at its placid beauty, but when the night chill kicks in, nothing matters but staying warm inside your Kelty Women's Cosmic 20/EN 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag. Thanks to this box-baffle, mummy bag's 550-fill down insulation, draft collar and tube, and form-fitting hood, you'll get a cozy night's rest while camping in all but the cold winter months. And, at under three pounds and bursting with color, you'll want to take the Cosmic with you everywhere.
- European-tested (EN) and rated down to 20F, this bag is suited for late spring, summer, and early fall camping and backpacking
- Light, lofty 550-fill down insulation offers excellent warmth-to-weight ratio for supreme efficiency and ultra-packability
- Mummy design keeps warmth close to your body while allowing movement
- Tough 50D polyester taffeta outer shell and liner withstand wear and tear and feel soft next to skin
- Box-baffle construction evenly distributes warmth and prevents cold dead spots
- Dual-slider, locking 58-inch zipper allows easy entry and exit and prevents inadvertent openings
- A zippered anti-snag draft tube, form-fitting hood, and top draft collar seal you off with cozy, comfy insulation
- Ground-level side seams with differential cut prevent exposure of vulnerable junctures
- Internal liner loops and external sleeping pad loops allow you to attach accessories (sold separately) that can increase the bag's insulating power
- Hanging loops lets you dry, air out, or store your bag when back at home
- FatMan and Ribbon drawcords and captured cordlock cinch up with staying power and ease
- Included stuff sack packs the bag down to its 8 x 14in size