A lightweight, three-season bag for your next camping or backpacking trip.
- Rated down to 20F, this bag is best suited for summer nights in the mountains as well as most spring and fall trips
- The two-layer offset quilt construction and ground-level side seams prevent cold spots from forming throughout the night
- A zippered draft tube, chest draft collar, and an adjustable hood seal you off from exceptionally chilly air
- Two-way 3/4-length zipper reduces weight while allowing easy entry and exit
Share your thoughts
Pretty Awesome and So Pretty!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got this sleeping bag back in May..when it was still cold and wet. Did a climbing-camping trip out in Skaha, Pentiction BC... it was wet, windy and 4 degrees celsius at night (and I don't like to wear much when I sleep). I felt pretty warm. It's super soft and cozy. Love the colours and pattern. I'm 5'3" and I had plenty of wiggle room at the bottom for my feet. It was car camping so I didn't have to lug this thing around fortunately--I'm mentioning it because it's not a small sleeping bag and not what you would use for long distance backpacking. I also brought it on another camping trip in 30 degrees weather recently. I found myself sleeping on top of it more than in it (think it's meant to be a 3 season bag).. it was hot but super plush! Overall, this is a well-made bag. Also, the picture makes it look like it's blue with black dots. The dots are actually brown.
It's obviously not a super specialized high-end bag, but Kelty has been doing this for a long time, and their bags consistently perform for years without any problems and with some pretty heavy use. We have many of those really nice bags in our collection, but when it comes to my kids going on sleepovers, car camping, etc, the Keltys are what they're grabbing...and they beat them up. Never an issue with durability, meeting expectations or specs. Hope this helps you out.
Stuff sack size?
Stuff sack size?
Your answer is listed right under the Tech Specs: 10"x18".