Versatility and room to move.
The Kelty Coromell CP 25 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag's semi-rectangular shape gives you extra room to move around and get comfortable. The Coromell also unzips completely to be used as a blanket, which gives it incredible versatility for one or two people.
- Rated to 25 degrees Farenheit for spring, summer, and fall camping
- Cloudloft Pro synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet
- Durable dual-layer offset shell construction
- Zipper draft tube seals out drafts
- Large, semi-rectangualer shape for extra roominess
- Unzips completely to be used as a blanket
- Two-way locking zipper allows you to open the bottom of the bag for ventilation
- Sleeping pad security loops keep the bag in place
- Hang loops for easy storage without compressing insulation
- Ground-level seams keep heat from escaping
- Zippered chest pocket keeps your keys safe and close
- Compression stuff sack and storage sack included
Share your thoughts
Good for the price
I bought this for car/summer camping where nighttime lows are usually high 50's or low 60's. I figured it couldn't hurt to have a 20 degree bag just in case I needed the extra warmth. Recently experienced mid 30's and i'm glad I brought tons of extra clothes because I needed them in this thing. At 35 degrees, I felt base layers and socks were insufficient to stay warm. A lot of that might have to do with a lack of hood but that was my choice. I hate mummy bags and their constriction.
Nice and warm
This is my first synthetic sleeping bag since moving out here to the Pacific Northwest where condensation and overall wetness is part of the camping experience. I have to say this little sleeping bag did the trick. Temperatures fell to around 40F on our last camping trip and we stayed pretty warm. Also, I like that there is also tons of room to move around in once you've zipped up the bag. I do need to test this in weather that is closer to 25F to see if they pass the true test. For now, if you're looking to do some camping around the 40s, this will work just great!