- Detail Images
- Community Images
A large and luxurious water-resistant tent for car and group camping.
- Mesh paneled walls and door permit air circulation for summer camping, without letting in flesh-hungry insects
- Color-coded clips and sleeves allow easy pitching no matter the experience level of your companions
- Fly vents let in fresh air during a muggy summer rain shower
- Internal storage pockets organize your headlamp, snack, and other nightly essentials
- Gear-loft loops attach a gear loft (sold separately) that can hold wet clothes and small domesticated tree-dwelling mammals
- Noiseless zipper pulls don�t wake your companions when you need to step out and water a bush
Share your thoughts
Does Kelty make a footprint for this...
Does Kelty make a footprint for this tent?
Hey Matthew, yeah Kelty makes a footprint specifically for this tent, you can find it around the net or via Kelty's website... you can also make a cheap footprint yourself with some Tyvek house wrap from your local Homedepot/Lowes...
In our living room for scale.
You got yourself a big'un!
Nice tent. Well constructed. Tall. I'm 6'2" and easily stand in it without hitting the ceiling or the attic storage mesh. I wanted a simple dome tent that was well constructed, ventilated, yet had some privacy. Every other tent I found was either total mesh, had 4-5 poles, or was loaded with gimmicks like welcome mats and skylights that I didn't need. Kelty came through on this with a 2 pole tent that get's the job done. I'd say it will comfortably fit 4 people and their gear. There are 6 pockets inside plus an attic shelf up top. It is a bit heavy and the poles seem to come with some bend in them. I hope that is just a natural memory in the poles from being tested/used. It all seems solid. I'd recommend it for sure.