- Detail Images
Even if it's not your day off, this pack holds everything you need.
Did you try putting the thermometer up to the light, but you got caught mid-act? Even if you can't get out of school and join a parade, be prepared for class with Kelty's Bueller Backpack. Separate sleeves hold both your laptop and tablet, so catching up on the latest episode of your favorite show and taking scrupulous notes is easy. An internal organizer neatly stashes your pens and pencils, and the side water bottle pocket means you won't go thirsty explaining how the dog ate your homework.
- S-shaped air mesh shoulder straps won't cut into your shoulders, and the mesh breathes to minimize shoulder sweat and chafing
- 28-liter (1672 cubic inches) capacity holds your laptop, tablet, headphones, homework from last week, and plenty of snacks for the day (or whatever else you might need for parade-crashing)
- Top zip access to main compartment makes cramming in books, sweatshirts, dirty socks, and your lunch a breeze
- 420D polyester fabric handles the day-to-day rigors, day after day
- 17in sleeve holds either a laptop or hydration so you may customize this pack to accommodate your day, be it in school or a less academic urban adventure
- Internal sleeve specially designed to hold your tablet for the days a laptop is just overkill
- Internal organizer keeps your old school writing utensils (pens and pencils) in one place for easy access
- External side water bottle pocket lets you store the morning beverage in an easy-reach spot for instant hydration