- Detail Images
Ditch the car and grab your bike—with the Bender, you can fit all of the day's essentials on your back.
Tired of traffic and fender benders? Go on a bike binge with Kelty's Bender Backpack. Designed with bike commuters in mind, the Bender backpack readily holds a change of clothes, and it secures your helmet when you're not on the bike. Internal sleeves for both a laptop and a tablet secure valuable technology, and a fleece-lined media player pocket lets you bring the tunes safely. The quilted air mesh back panels aid air circulation so even if you're facing a few hills and the mercury is climbing, you'll stay cooler, longer.
- Quilted air mesh back panel lets you ride with some ventilation between your back and the pack to reduce sweat-induced stickiness
- Removable webbing waist belt lets you strap the pack down for the pot-hole filled routes, or lose it when you don't need extra pack stability
- 29-liter (1763 cubic inches) capacity holds a change of clothes, your stinky biking clothes, lunch, and your laptop and tablet
- Top zip access to main compartment makes grabbing clean clothes a breeze when you're crunched on time
- 420D polyester fabric handles the day-to-day rigors, day after day
- 17in sleeve holds either a laptop or hydration system so you may customize this pack to accommodate your day
- Hide-away helmet pocket provides storage for your helmet when you're at work or out for coffee
- Internal sleeve specially designed to hold your tablet for the days a laptop is just overkill
- Fleece-lined media storage pocket ensures your music player is cozy and protected