- Detail Images
Sometimes you want to go high, but for those other times you want to stay low, pull on the sassy, ankle-height Keen Women's Zurich Low Boot. This beauty of a boot features a full-grain leather upper with a burnished toe for scuff resistance and a soft and cozy microfiber lining. The removable EVA footbed supports your foot for all-day comfort, and the rubber and cork outsole gives you grip when you get adventurous. Pair it with skinny jeans, a slim maxi, or a sweet, flowy dress; this boot has the sleek, sporty look to pull off almost anything.
- Durable full-grain leather upper with burnished toe delivers long-wearing performance and beauty and extra scuff protection
- Soft microfiber lining feels cozy and smooth against skin
- Side zip allows quick and easy on-off
- Removable EVA footbed provides supportive, durable, and lightweight comfort
- Rubber and cork outsole grip onto slick or uneven terrain for sure-footedness
Share your thoughts
NOT like other KEENS at all
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
I ordered this boot in hopes of a stylish boot with a KEEN fit. This boot is unfortunately not that at all. Its VERY narrow and small (I have "normal width" feet), very different from any other KEEN shoes I have ever worn. It also cuts in a weird spot on the top of my foot and was just so uncomfortable. The leather seems to be of good quality. If you are expecting a KEEN fit and feel this boot is NOT for you. I returned the product right away.
Not your typical Keen comfort
- Fit: True to size
I ordered the Zurich low boot hoping to have Keen comfort in a boot with a more stylish look. The footbed is not contoured and the boot hits above the ankle when walking and is not comfortable. I like the look of the boot, but I had to return this product.