- Detail Images
- Community Images
Hate it when a great-looking pair of boots get the rapid wear-down from scuffed toes? Then stick your foot in the Keen Women's Zurich High Boot, and get enduring beauty and quality Keen performance. This full-grain leather boot with burnished toe will keep you happy while it improves with age, as genuine leather does. And a grippy and comfortable rubber and cork sole prevents slippage for secure footing when you roam off-road or in wet weather.
- Durable full-grain leather upper with burnished toe delivers long-wearing performance and beauty and extra scuff protection
- Soft microfiber lining feels cozy and smooth against skin
- Side zip allows quick and easy on-off
- Removable EVA footbed provides supportive, durable, and lightweight comfort
- Rubber and cork outsole grip onto slick or uneven terrain for sure-footedness
Share your thoughts
Better view of the side
Views taken from Keen's website.
Here's a peek at what this boot will look like when paired with jeans.
Good, stylish boot
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I gifted these to my sister for Christmas, and she wears them all the time. She says The tall Black Keen Zurich Boots are an elegant look with skinny jeans or leggings. Super Comfortable because they are flat (small wedge) but look great because of the detailing on them. Sizes are true to size. They are standard width around the calf and will probably be a little too tight for larger-calfed ladies.