End the reign of overheated toes when you slip on the super-lightweight KEEN Women's Zip Hyperlite 1/4 Crew Sock and run the longer mountain loop trail this summer.
- Hyperlite, stretchy fabric with a merino wool footbed breathes, wicks moisture, dries quickly, and resists odor for long hikes and treks
- Air mesh venting expels hot, sweaty vapors to prevent the growth of blisters
- Cushioning in the toe and heel reduces impact on rocky trails
- Spandex provides flex, and a contoured arch-hugging structure matches your foot's natural shape to prevent movement
- Seamless toe in the flex zone prevents blistering and bunching
- Left and right design provides supreme fit for each foot
- Quarter-crew design provides coverage for your running shoes so you don't get blisters, but still prevents overheating in the summer
Share your thoughts
wearing a lot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These socks are thicker than I thought they would be, but I like them a lot. I'm wearing them as casual socks too with sneakers. I have another pair of Keen socks and am liking the specific "left" and "right" sock design.