In July, wildflowers cover the entire mountain range, and the KEEN Women's Zing Ultralite Low-Cut Sock keeps your steps cool and comfortable as you hike through at least a million of them.
- Ultralight, stretchy fabric with a merino wool footbed breathes, wicks moisture, dries quickly, and resists odor for long hikes and treks
- Cushioning under strategic parts of the sole reduces impact on rocky trails
- Spandex provides flex and a contoured arch-hugging structure matches your foot's natural shape to prevent movement
- Seamless toe in the flex zone prevents blistering and bunching
- Left and right design provides supreme fit for each foot
- Low-cut design provides just enough coverage for your running or hiking shoes so you don't overheat in the summer