Wildflowers flood the alpine every summer, and when you slip on the KEEN Zing Ultralite Low-Cut Sock for your hot summer hikes, you comfortably take in the cacophony of color.
- Ultralight, stretchy fabric (merino wool, nylon, polyester, and spandex) breathes, wicks moisture, dries quickly, and resists odor for long hikes and treks
- Cushioning under strategic parts of the sole reduces impact on rocky trails
- Spandex provides flex, and a contoured, arch-hugging structure matches your foot's natural shape to prevent movement
- Seamless toe in the flex zone prevents blistering and bunching
- Left-specific and right-specific design provides supreme fit for each foot
- Below-ankle cut provides just enough coverage for your running or hiking shoes so you don't overheat in the summer
Share your thoughts
These socks will blow your mind!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The problem with most socks is that when you put them on your feet you don't notice them. And that's nice and all, but let me tell you, you'll notice these when you put them on your feet. My feet are having a love affair with these things. I never knew that a sock could contour to the foot so well.
I can't believe I'm this excited about socks!