Ready for whatever the trail sends your way.
Versatility is queen when you're out on the trail under uncertain skies. Rain or shine, the KEEN Women's Versatrail WP Hiking Shoe is ready handle whatever you throw at it. Fortified with a KEEN.Dry membrane, this shoe is designed to offer waterproof protection and breathable performance when the skies open up or as you stomp through trickling streams. The mesh upper lets cool air in to fight off sweaty buildups, and a dual-density, EVA midsole features an internal stability shank, which gives you cushioned support over protruding rocks and uneven trails. Additionally, the exterior, EVA heel counter locks your foot in for structured support and stability to help prevent sprained ankles. And when the ground proves itself to be loose and slick, the tough, lugged, rubber outsole grips and rips the trail.
- Rugged trail shoe for wet-weather hikes
- Mesh upper provides breathability
- Waterproof membrane ensures versatile protection
- EVA midsole boasts stability shank
- Heel counter assures a locked-in feel
- Cleansport NXT odor-control keeps the funk away
- Rubber outsole provides reliable traction
- Item #KEN00CM