Ready for anything.
When you're out on the trail under uncertain skies, versatility is an absolute must. So, come hot and dry or cold and wet weather, the KEEN Men's Versatrail WP Hiking Shoe is ready to tackle the trails in stride.
Reinforced with a KEEN.Dry waterproof and breathable membrane, this shoe keeps your foot bone-dry during storms or brook crossings, while the synthetic mesh upper lets cool air in to fight off sweaty buildups. A dual-density, EVA midsole combined with an internal stability shank promotes cushioned support over protruding rocks and uneven trails, and the exterior EVA heel counter locks your foot in for structured support. And when the ground proves to be loose and muddy due to rain, a tough, lugged, rubber outsole grips and rips the trail.
- Lightweight trail shoe for hiking
- Mesh upper enhances breathability
- KEEN.DRY membrane delivers waterproof protection
- EVA midsole features stability shank
- Heel counter locks in foot
- Cleansport NXT odor-control keeps the stink at bay
- Rubber outsole provides reliable traction
- Item #KEN00D7
- Q & A
Best Fitting Shoe I have had
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: size 12
I normally am in between a 12 and a 13 size shoe. However I got a size 12 and they fit beautifully. They are light and easy to put on. They have the pull tie to close them rather than laces which I usually am bad about doing. 10/10