So light and fast, you'll be mystified.
You started off on a hike, but what are these light shoes on your feet? In the light, fast, yet stable and supportive KEEN Men's Verdi WP Hiking Shoe, you may forget whether you're running or hiking. But go ahead and climb that mountain, because you have a torsion stability heel and TPU arch shank for control and support and a waterproof, breathable membrane to keep you dry when you hit the snowline. Four-millimeter lugs on a grippy rubber sole stick to slick, loose rock, so you'll never back down from technical terrain.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane keeps foot dry from rain, snow, and sweat
- High abrasion-resistant, closed-mesh upper withstands hard-charging wear and tear with breathable comfort
- Lace-up design with gusseted tongue gives precise, consistent fit and keeps out debris, wet, and cold
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides durable support and all-day comfort
- Horizontal dual-density compression molded EVA midsole provides cushiony comfort and shock-absorption
- Internal torsion stability heel and TPU arch shank give you control on treacherous terrain
- Grippy 4mm multi-directional lugs on a non-marking rubber sole deliver traction when things get slick and loose
- Strobel lasted construction uses 80% recycled material for Earth-friendliness
Share your thoughts
great for work, highly recomend!
super impressed with these shoes. I work 13 hour days in these shoes and my feet never hurt. They are both light and comfortable. I hope these shoes are durable because I plan on wearing them a long time.
KEEN Verdi WP Hiking Shoe - Men's
Bought these for my husband. He has been wearing them for the past couple of weeks and really likes them. True to size.
comfortable like a moccasin. light yes. soft mesh support. low ankle fit.i got the shoe for a light, comfortable and breathable shoe for work so it meets my needs perfectly. especially after i replaced the insoles. i do kind of wish it was a little more stiff but that's what hiking boots are for. this is a shoe, not a boot. not sure i'd use this shoe on anything more than a short day hike or scramble to a climb. great shoe for traveling.