KEEN comfort for the long haul.
Accessing the best campsites and pristine meadows often requires you to go a little further than the rest of the hiking crowd, which is why KEEN designed the Women's Verdi Mid WP Hiking Boot. The metatomical EVA footbed wraps around your foot and supports the arch for comfort on rough terrain while the internal TPU shank provides the stability and support to press on when others throw in the towel. Plus, the waterproof breathable membrane keeps your foot dry when you hit the trail just after a summer thunder shower.
- Closed mesh uppers with leather overlays are light, breathable, and highly abrasion resistant
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane keeps your foot dry and comfortable in wet conditions
- Moisture-wicking lining helps transfer sweat to the outside of the membrane so it can quickly evaporate
- Metatomical dual-density EVA footbed wraps around the foot and supports the arch for comfort on rugged terrain
- Torsion stability heel and a TPU arch shank provide support and stability
- Dual-density EVA midsole absorbs the shock of rocky terrain
- Rubber toe cap protects toes from protruding rocks and roots
- High traction non-marking rubber outsole features 4mm lugs for secure grip on steep trails
Share your thoughts
KEEN Verdi Mid WP Hiking Boot - Women's
Great waterproof hiking boot
These were comfortable right out of the box. I went hiking for about an hour with them and didn't feel hot spots or anything. They felt broken in already, which is great. Took them hiking around Multnomah Falls in Oregon: lots of waterfalls and creek crossings, but my feet stayed dry the whole time. The toe box is roomy, but not to the extent that my feet slide around. Size was true to my normal foot size. It's definitely worth it's value if you need a waterproof hiking boot.