KEEN Verdi II WP Hiking Shoe - Men's
- Detail Images
Get the performance, keep the speed.
You want the supportive performance that a hiking boot delivers but the lightweight quickness of a running shoe, so you lace up the Keen Men's Verdi II WP Hiking Shoe. A sturdy and stable combination of compression-molded EVA midsole and four-millimeter, multi-directional lugs on its durable rubber sole tackles any terrain, and its lightweight and low-profile design won't weigh or slow you down. The Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane and abrasion-resistant mesh and leather upper covers and protects to keep you dry, cool, and dawn-until-dusk comfortable.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane keeps foot dry from rain, snow, and sweat
- Highly abrasion-resistant closed-mesh upper withstands hard-charging wear and tear with breathable comfort; leather overlays add durable protection
- Lace-up design gives precise, consistent fit
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole provides cushiony comfort and shock-absorption
- Grippy 4mm multi-directional lugs on a non-marking rubber sole give you traction when things get slick and loose