Take in the stunning views, not a shoeful of water.
To you, hiking is fresh air, expansive views, and a good sweat, but you could do without the soggy toes and heavy shoe, so you lace up your Keen Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot. This lightweight hiker keeps your hard-working foot dry, cool, and comfy on even the longest haul, thanks to the Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane. So if you cross a stream at the start of your hike, you don't have to do the whole hike with a wet, blister-prone foot.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane keeps foot dry from rain, standing water, snow, and sweat
- High abrasion-resistant, closed-mesh upper withstands hard-charging wear and tear with breathable comfort; leather overlays add durable protection
- Lace-up design gives precise, consistent fit
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole provides cushiony comfort and shock-absorption
- Grippy 4mm multi-directional lugs on a non-marking rubber sole give you traction when things get slick and loose
Share your thoughts
JUST What I Was Looking For!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Worn them once and am already in love. Very sturdy shoe, great ankle support, and most importantly...CUTE! True to size and even better looking in person.
Can I marry my boots?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm partial to Keen, but these boots are really something special. I tried the Targhees mainly for the price, and the feel just wasn't the same. These boots fit like a running shoe but function the way you need a boot to. I feel comfortable using them in a variety of conditions knowing my feet are going to stay warm and dry.
Side note: I usually wear an 8 or 8.5 in normal shoes, but as a general rule of thumb, I go up a size in hiking boots. I bought a 9 in these and they're perfect!