- Detail Images
Hiking boots that are as comfortable as your running shoes.
Comfort is key especially during a long, technical hike, so equip yourself with the Keen Men's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boots. Designed to be as comfortable as your running shoes, these technical boots feature dual-density, compression molded EVA midsoles, 4mm multi-directional traction lugs, and durable leather overlays to give you the support, cushioning, and fit you need.
- Keen.Dry features a waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in so perspiration and moisture naturally produced by your feet are able to escape and you're left with dry feet
- Lightweight, breathable mesh uppers lend superb breathability
- Durable leather overlays for increased support and long lasting wear
- Traditional lacing and finger cuff loops enable you to slide your feet into the Verdi II Mid WPs and lace them up for a comfortable, just-right fit
- Dual-density, compression molded EVA midsoles supply comfort, support, and cushioning
- 4mm multi-directional traction lugs offer superb traction on dry, rocky trails
- Non-marking rubber outsoles help ensure you stay on your feet and give solid traction on wet, sketchy terrain