Select your style & size:Select options
A unique shoe for your unique child.
From creek-hopping to boating around Lake George, the Keen Boys' Uneek Shoe assures traction, comfort, and just-enough piggie protection for those humid summer days. Much like its name implies, the Uneek features a striking look that combines the drainage and hot-weather comfort of a sandal with the traditional protection of a water shoe. The braided cord upper and gasket-like heel cup provide a snug and personalized fit, while the EVA midsole ensures day-long comfort. Not to mention, the Uneek is treated with Cleansport NXT, which provides kid-friendly odor control. And thanks to the non-marking rubber outsole and traction pods, your adventurer is assured ample grip on slick surfaces.
- Lightweight water shoe that provides just-enough piggie protection
- Durable, yet soft upper features drawcord adjustment
- EVA midsole ensures day-long comfort
- Cleansport NXT treatment discourages gnarly odors
- Non-marking rubber outsole with traction pods
- Item #KEN00C0