- Detail Images
Lightweight trail kick for rugged, off-road performance.
- Waterproof breathable KEEN.Dry membrane keeps your toes dry and fresh
- Compression-molded EVA and PU midsole absorbs impact and add support
- Dual-density EVA footbed cushions and conforms to your foot
- Minimal seams increase water protection and durability
- Capped toe boxes protect you from toe-stubs
- External TPU heel stabilizer and ESS torsion stability shank provide the correct support, flex, and stability for multi-purpose trail hiking
- Slightly higher cut increases ankle protection without limiting range of motion
Share your thoughts
Not for Hiking
Comfortable and nice looking, but not nearly sturdy enough for real hiking. The softness that makes them comfortable and good for walking also causes them to lack the support needed for any kind of rough terrain hiking. So go ahead and buy them if you just want a nice waterproof pair of shoes. Dont if you want something that will take you off the beaten path.
KEEN Trail Running Shoe
Running, walking or light hiking these shoes have been impressive.