Why watch the snow fall from your window, when you have the Sunrivers?
- Quilted fabric, Sherpa lining, and a feminine look provide cozy protection that's ready to take on the cold, wet, blustery elements
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh uppers ensure your feet stay warm and comfortable
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membranes shield your feet from the snow, sleet, mud, and frigid elements
- KEEN.WARM (200g) insulation keeps your toes and feet warm and comfortable in wintery weather
- Compression molded EVA midsoles lend support, comfort, and stability while you walk on snow-packed trails, sidewalks, or roads
- Dual climate, ice traction rubber outsoles give solid winter-weather traction
Share your thoughts
KEEN Sunriver High Boot
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
So far I am very impressed with these boots. I have played out in the snow the last two days with my kids and my feet were warm, dry and comfortable. The temperature outside was in the mid 20's. I'm usually a size 6 in boots but I ordered a 6 1/2 because I read that KEEN boots run small. The fit is just right, maybe a little snug with ski socks on. I'm loving these boots.
would these boots work ok for occasional...
would these boots work ok for occasional snowshoeing? I am a little worried the material will wear quickly. Any thoughts?