- Full grain leather upper stands up to abuse and lends a classy look
- Mesh lining breathes well and wicks moisture away from your toes
- Slip-on design makes taking it on and off a breeze
- KEEN.CUSH footbed made from PU and memory foam to cushion each step and provide luxurious comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides extra grip on slippery surfaces and won't scuff up your kitchen floor if you decide to practice pointe work
Share your thoughts
The shoe to be worn everyday
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
After trekking around Europe in 2 different pairs of Keen shoes (one being stolen in luggage), I decided I needed a super comfortable shoe for work that would not make my feet sweat and still looked professional.
I wear these nearly everyday and my feet are never sore or un-supported, I can't recommend Keen shoes highly enough to fellow travellers. I even go as far as to let them try mine on and walk around the shop so they can feel the difference.
As always Back Country are a delight to buy from, always delivering on time and I love their discounts...