Warm and dry.
- 200g KEEN.Warm insulation brings on the heat and uses carbonized bamboo to add antimicrobial properties for less stink
- Faux-shearling lining brings detail to the cuff when you tuck your slim jeans in
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane blocks wetness all winter
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole doesn�t use earth-hurting adhesives
- 8-Inch-tall cuff for below-calf coverage
Share your thoughts
when I first saw them out of the box, I wasn't sure if I liked them - the white toe bumpers were awfully white. But then it was love at first wear, as they are so comfortable and something that most snow boots can't boast - LIGHT!!
They're really cute, and look great both under jeans (look just like sneakers) and jeans tucked in. I get compliments whenever I wear them.
Unlike the canvas coronado shoes, these are super comfy. I got 7.5, my normal Keen size, and they fit true to Keen sizing.
The only thing I'm not gushing over is the bungee lacing. Once done up snug, there's quite a bit of lace hanging over and I have to tuck them in several times under the lacing. But this is really minor. I wholeheartedly recommend these!
Just wondering if these boots are true to...
Just wondering if these boots are true to size. I'm normally a 7.5. Is this the size I should order? Thanks!
Cindy, I can't speak for these exact boots but every pair of Keen's that I have tried and my wife has tried had to be purchased a 1/2 size larger. I would assume this trend would continue with these boots but I can't be positive.
KEEN Snow Rover Boot
Bought them as a gift for my girlfriend and she loved them so much, she wanted to sleep with them on the other night.