Full-coverage water shoes for little feet.
The KEEN Toddlers' Rockbrook CNX Shoes live for water parks, hot days beneath the sprinklers, and cooling off in small streams. These water-hungry shoes feature superb drainage and solid traction when your little guy or girl plays in the water and splashes in puddles.
- Hydrophobic mesh and textile uppers shed water, dry quickly, and feel comfortable against your tot's skin
- Aegis Microbe Shield treated lining controls the bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains, and product deterioration
- Easy slip-on style feature two fabric pulls for a convenient on-and-off
- KEEN.CNX technology incorporates three specific features to offer a low-profile, efficient, lightweight silhouette that lends protection, durability, and the KEEN fit
- Minimal upper construction eliminates layers of material for a more comfortable fit and feel
- A minimal heel-to-toe drop allows the foot to move naturally, connecting to the ground without overcompensating
- Integrated contoured arches provide natural underfoot support
- Reverse strobel construction offers a streamlined interior
- Protective toe rands shield his or her toes from debris and small rocks while your child plays in small streams or runs through the sprinklers
- Non-marking rubber outsoles won't scuff up boat floors
Share your thoughts
Little one LOVES these things
I grabbed these for my 4YO, and they're perfect for an active kid. Slip on super easy, quality build and a serious sole. I've never seen such a sturdy water shoe, and have no reservations about letting my boy use these as his primary kicks.