- Community Images
The Revel takes winter by the reins.
- Waterproof breathable KEEN.DRY membrane blocks out the elements and keeps your toes comfy and dry
- Waterproof nubuck uppers won't shriek at the sight of slush, snow, or mucky water
- 4mm multi-directional traction lugs help keep you on your feet in sketchy terrain
- Dual climate and ice traction rubber outsoles prepare you for winter's snow-covered endeavors
- KEEN.DCR (Dual Climate Rubber) outsoles harden in cold weather to bite into packed snow
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles provide comfort, support, and shock absorption
- TPU stability shanks give you support and stability
- Wool felt footbeds for comfort
- Size a half size up as this style runs a bit small
Share your thoughts
I did what you're not supposed to do and wore them for a day of snowshoeing before I'd even worn them in town. But, no problems at all! I've now worn them for a couple of months in the snow and can't speak highly enough. The sizing seems to run pretty true to size. I'm typically between a 6.5 and a 7.5 (depending on the brand) and the 7 fits me perfectly. Very comfortable, warm, dry on the inside, durable, cute... I LOVE THESE SHOES.
has anyone hiked with their keen revels...
has anyone hiked with their keen revels in not so cold weather?? it hasn't been very winter-like in NE OHIO this season. should i still get them?
I have been hiking in mine in all weather types and temps, the only complaint I have is they are not water proof. I stepped in a puddle up to my ankles and they were wet inside when I got to the car, but my feet were not cold. I think it all comes down to the kind of socks you wear. I have light to heavy for the different temps 57-75 degrees it what my hikes have averaged so far. Will try it in the 80's soon.
Wore them today for the first time to work cattle. They kept my feet toasty & were very comfy!
Keen Revel Boot
I just wore these boots to shovel snow for several hours in 29 degree weather and my feet were warm and toasty. I didn't sweat either, so they breathe as well. They are very comfortable to boot. I am wearing right now at my office as well and they are still comfortable. I can highly recommend these boots. I will be wearing them all winter in Montana.