Rough trails are hard on your body. Luckily, the KEEN Men's Olympus Lite Crew Sock is built to reduce the impact on your joints and the wear-and-tear on your socks. Strategic cushioning and support areas help to neutralize rugged terrain while the Dura-Zone nylon fibers in the heel and toe provide long-lasting durability.
- Wool blend controls moisture and is comfy against skin
- Dura-Zone High-Tenacity nylon fibers in the heel and toe enhance durability and comfort
- Contour arch support improves comfort on long hikes
- Heel Hold Cup construction provides a secure and natural fit
- Strategic impact cushioning takes the sting out of rough terrain
- Seamless toe enhances comfort and eliminates bunching
- Left-foot and right-foot design gives you a perfect fit
Share your thoughts
So far these are super comfortable...
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
Only time will tell if they will stand up to the wear and tear claims. But I heard that some guy hiked across California with these on the OUTSIDE of his boots and couldn't wear a hole in them, so I had to pull the trigger. Wool make these super comfortable, almost feel like a dress sock.