Say hello to year-round adventures.
Just because winter has settled in for the season, doesn't mean you have to stop hiking. Introducing, your new foul-weather best friend: the Keen Women's Oakridge Mid Polar WP Boot. Boasting a flexible, mid-boot design, the Oakridge features a waterproof membrane that protects your foot from slushy snow and post-hole puddles alike, while breathable textile lining wicks away moisture when things start to warm up. Perhaps more importantly though, the Oakridge is fashioned with synthetic insulation to curb the cold, and the Cleansport NXT treatment keeps foot funk at bay. The Thermal Heat Shield footbed furthers your defense against the brisk temperatures, and an EVA midsole not only attenuates shock, but provides trek-long comfort and support. Not to mention, the non-marking rubber sole is constructed with 4mm lugs for traction in slick situations.
- An insulated hiking boot for winter treks
- Waterproof membrane offers protection from snow
- Synthetic insulation further curbs the cold
- Breathable textile lining wicks away moisture
- Cleansport NXT keeps foot funk at bay
- Thermal Heat Shield footbed assures extra warmth
- EVA midsole provides support and comfort
- Non-marking rubber sole boasts 4mm lugs for traction
- Item #KEN00CS