Go North, young man.
- Left- and right-foot design offers optimal fit
- Seamless toe in flex zone prevents bunching
- Contour arch support offers all-day comfort and a great fit
- Y-heel pocket keeps the sock in place to prevent blisters
- Extra cushioning in impact areas absorbs shock
Share your thoughts
Well, I like them!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
A lighter weigh summer sock for daily use. Keen socks are durable and these should last a while. Ordering a couple more pairs!
I have small feet and have trouble finding socks that fit well. These fit great and are quite warm. Very little movement in the boot. I did find them for less at Dillards ($5.99) on clearance.
bait and switch
The product listed is not what backcountry.com his selling. It is advertised as the "lightweight" version, but is in fact the "midweight" version. Materials and recommended use should be completely different. I was even charged for the return shipping for their mistake. I am a big fan of KEEN socks, but recommend trying a different retailer.