Solid, comfortable, and water-resistant kicks for both on-and-off-the-trail adventures.
The KEEN Boys' Medomak CNX Hiking Shoes keep his adventurous feet comfortable and protected when he's leading the way up the trail. These multi-sport outdoor kicks feature water-resistant leather, breathable mesh lining, and multi-directional traction outsoles that keep him on track and shouting for you to hurry on up.
- Water-resistant leather and textile uppers supply help shield your guy's feet from the elements
- Breathable mesh linings ensure his feet don't overheat
- Secure Fit Lace capture system for a comfortable, secure fit
- KEEN.CNX technology incorporates three specific features to offer a low-profile, efficient, lightweight silhouette that lends protection, durability, and the KEEN fit
- Minimal upper construction eliminates layers of material for a more comfortable fit and feel
- A minimal heel-to-toe drop allows the foot to move naturally, connecting to the ground without overcompensating
- Integrated contoured arches provide natural underfoot support
- Reverse strobel construction offers a streamlined interior
- Protective toe rands shield your toes from debris and small rocks while you walk
- Non-marking rubber outsoles won't scuff up freshly waxed floors
- Multi-directional flex grooves on the outsoles for enhanced flexibility
Share your thoughts
Picky son hates shoes, but LOVES these!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I love Keens, and these are no exception. I love buying shoes that I know will last an entire season with every day wear. These look great and are slip-on, which makes busy mornings a little easier!
Do you have a active child?
My son loves these shoes and so do I. He says they are so comfortable. I would recommend these to any one who has a busy, very active child that wears shoes out easily.