Keep your feet dry and happy whether you're hiking in The Bob or marshalling unruly little ones.
Keen designed the Women's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe to be fast, durable, and waterproof. Regardless of the nature of your water hazard, be it a lake in the Bob Marshall Wilderness (MT) or a three-month-old human (or canine) watery mess, these shoes will keep your feet dry. Keen.Dry technology and a waterproof mesh upper keep all but the heaviest deluge from soaking your sock. The high-traction rubber outsole helps keep you grounded, and a high-rebound PU insole helps you stay light on your feet.
- Keen.Dry is a waterproof, breathable membrane designed to keep water out, but let perspiration escape, for long-wearing comfort and decreased chances of blisters
- Waterproof closed-mesh upper serves as an additional barrier to water entering your shoe
- Synthetic overlay offers a bit of lightweight support
- Laces let you tighten this shoe for the long haul or loosen things up when kicking back after you've reached the final destination
- High-rebound polyurethane midsole offers soft and springy platform for your foot
- Solid rubber, high-traction sole helps keep you on solid ground
Share your thoughts
Runs small, I felt!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
I first bought 2 pairs of Cascade Brown/Tawny Olive. One was size 6, and the other was 6.5. It was too tight when I tried 6.5. It felt like size 5.5 of Nike running shoes. I used to wear wrong size (which I found out through Roadrunner). So, I end up return those pairs and purchased size 7!
Also, these shoes are not that comfortable. I use them to go to school. I walk around San Diego downtown area. I feel there's no good sole support. It makes my feet tired easily.
Besides, these shoes went down to $103.96 right after I purchased. I am disappointed.....