Tough, versatile, and adventurous.
Oftentimes you don't really need a burly boot on the trail; for fast, light ascent the Keen Women's Marshall Hiking Shoe provides supportive protection without excess weight or bulk. This low-cut shoe has the same durable and strong construction as the Keen boot as well as a high-rebound PU midsole and high-traction rubber sole for comfort and grip on rugged terrain. Its sporty, speedy look is sure to put some pep in your stride, and its versatile style works for outdoor chores or play as well as a trip to the park.
- High abrasion-resistant, closed-mesh upper withstands hard-charging wear and tear with breathable comfort; synthetic overlays add durability
- Lace-up design gives precise, consistent fit
- Durable, high-rebound EVA midsole provides cushiony comfort and support
- Solid rubber, high-traction outsole gives sure grip on rugged or slick terrain
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
Keens in the past have never let me down, until now. These are adequate shoes, but they are extremely roomy and my foot is medium width. Not much arch support either. The shoe is light and durable, but I feel like I need to tighten the shoe laces as much as possible to avoid the foot from having a play day in the shoe.
beautiful shoes & light weight
- Fit: True to size
This Grey & Blue combo shoes are bought for my Mum. The colour is quite beautiful, especially for the ladies who are not fascinated in some sweet colour. I tried it on, when receive. The strong feeling is light weight and big space for toes. If without international delivery fee, I would like to buy one more pair for myself. Hahaha~