KEEN Marshall Hiking Shoe - Men's
- Detail Images
To the trail and beyond.
You're a no-nonsense kind of guy. You have basic needs, and the Keen Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe meets them in high-flying style. This low-cut hiker gives you breathable comfort, durable support, and high-traction grip. Its sporty, low profile makes it versatile for casual outings, where you might find some fun action, and you break out in dance you won't trod on someone's foot with clod-hopping heavyweights.
- High abrasion-resistant, closed-mesh upper withstands hard-charging wear and tear with breathable comfort; synthetic overlays add durability
- Lace-up design gives precise, consistent fit
- Durable, high-rebound EVA midsole provides cushiony comfort and support
- Solid rubber, high-traction outsole gives sure grip on rugged or slick terrain
Share your thoughts
Not a true hiking shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Although it's a comfortable shoe, it's not made for use in the woods. Sole is more like a running shoe. In rough terrain I can feel every rock.