The KEEN Men's Lumberjack Mid WP Boot doesn't have a steel toe, deep lugs, or a heavy shank for use on a construction site or loggin' job, but it does have the warmth and waterproof qualities to get you through a wet commute.
- Durable, naturally water-resistant full-grain leather upper fends off water and wind and provides support
- KEEN.Dry waterproof membrane shuts out water but still allows water vapor from sweat to pass through
- Wool flannel lining offers extra warmth in cold, damp conditions and helps draw moisture away from your foot
- KEEN.Warm insulation (150g) between the lining and the membrane adds serious warmth—features carbon bamboo particles to trap heat within the fibers
- Dual-density EVA footbed combined with a compression-molded EVA midsole offers cushion and rebound with each step
- Non-marking rubber outsole offers great traction on slick surfaces but won't leave streaks on floors