Explore cityscapes with the Lakens.
Why stay cooped up in a four-hundred-square-foot apartment, when you can slip on the KEEN Women's Laken High WP Boot and roam acres of outdoor space? This waterproof, insulated, and chic leather boot is all about mileage, no matter what the weather.
- Waterproof breathable KEEN.DRY membrane lets vapor out and shields your foot from unsavory weather or wet puddles
- Lightweight KEEN.WARM insulation (made with charcoal from bamboo to hold heat)keeps your foot comfortable and warm on chilly walks to the subway or train station
- Full-grain leather upper, a sleek design, and above-calf length provide a citylicious boot that's built for up and downtown exploration
- Removable molded EVA footbed and EVA midsole lend support and comfort
- Leather and felt lining ensures superb comfort while you bar hop, take a stroll in the park, or check out the museum
- Non-marking rubber outsole offers solid traction on sketchy terrain or cobble-stones streets
Share your thoughts
Good looking boot
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I got them for myself, But calf was huge on me. so I gifted them.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have other Keen boots...and have loved them for several years...so I knew this was a good bet. I wasn't disappointed. These boots a comfy, warm and stylish without being over done or too girly-froo-froo. I live in Montana so practicality is a must and so is comfort! Yet, I can wear these to work with a skirt or skinnys and still look put together. I take the dog for a walk on cold mornings and don't get cold toes, an all around good boot and cute too! I have athletic calves and these are perfect...not too tight.