- Leather and synthetic blend upper is tough, durable, and features a water-resistant coating to shed snow, rain, and mud
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane prevents rain, mud, or snow from sneaking in while still allowing moisture to escape from within
- Keen.Warm insulation traps holds body warmth next to the skin to create a barrier between toes and the cold outside air
- Dual hook-and-loop closure straps make it easy to take on and off as well as adjust
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides steady traction on a variety of surfaces and features snow-grabbing lugs to help your little monster maintain traction
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought these shoes about three months ago and my son loves his Keen, sometimes he prefers to wear them in the morning instead of his sleepers.
The things I liked about them: they look pretty cool, I don't think they wore out on the outside at all ,and fit my son's feet pretty well.
The things I didn't like so much: after about three weeks they wore out on the inside top part and I don't think they're completely waterproof, my son's big toe sometimes will be wet after walking in snow from school (yes, just the big toe).