Built to be at home hiking at elevation or strolling through the lowlands, the KEEN Incline Mid Boot adds warmth and style to the winter months. A waterproof breathable membrane, 200-gram insulation, and a classic above-ankle upper all conspire to keep your toes sheltered from the cold and wet elements.
- Leather upper is tough and durable, and it features a water-resistant coating to shed snow, rain, and mud
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane prevents snow, slush, or freezing rain from sneaking in while still allowing moisture to escape from within
- Keen.Warm insulation holds your body's heat closer to your skin for extra warmth that won't stifle
- Thermal Heat Shield footbed is designed to reflect infrared warmth back toward your body so the frigid ground doesn't zap the blood from your toes
- TPU stability shank adds lateral (side to side) and torsional (twisting) rigidity without hampering your foot's natural flex
- Dual-climate rubber outsole provides surefooted traction on a variety of surfaces and features a lug pattern that's designed to grip ice