KEEN Incline High Boot - Men's
Hint: the boss is you.
City slickers, mountain men, and pretty much everyone in between all agree that the KEEN Incline High Boot is one tough hombre. Dual layers of natural and synthetic insulators, a waterproof breathable membrane, and a manly looking upper that's taller than treeline all conspire to show the elements who's boss.
- Leather upper is tough, durable, and features a water-resistant coating to shed snow, rain, and mud
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane prevents snow, slush, or freezing rain from sneaking in while still allowing moisture to escape from within
- Keen.Warm insulation holds your body's heat closer to your skin for extra warmth that won't stifle
- Wool felt lining traps in additional warmth and resists accumulating odors over time
- Thermal Heat Shield footbed is designed to reflect infrared warmth back toward your body so the frigid ground doesn't zap the blood from your toes
- TPU stability shank adds lateral (side to side) and torsional (twisting) rigidity without hampering your foot's natural flex
- Dual-climate rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction on a variety of surfaces and features a lug pattern that's designed to grip ice