Quick, sticky shoes for speedy feet.
Low, light, and all-terrain, the KEEN Women's Haven CNX Hiking Shoe gives your fast-moving feet sure-footedness. The grippy and groovy rubber sole clings to wet, loose rock, and 3D mesh upper allows plenty of cooling ventilation and fresh breathability. Tons of support give your foot all-day comfort and efficiency. There will be no more excuses for falling behind.
- Durable synthetic overlays on breathable 3D mesh upper upper gives foot tons of protection and ventilated comfort
- Dri-Lex lining wicks away moisture and reduces friction for all-day, dry, cool, and hotspot-free comfort
- Two-millimeter static lace closure delivers precise, consistent fit
- Reverse Strobel construction with KEEN.Zorb provides a streamlined and light interior
- Metatarsal ridge provides natural underfoot support
- Proprietary lightweight PU compound midsole provides durable support and comfort
- TPU stability shank gives enduring efficiency and comfort
- Multi-directional flex grooves allow for flexibility and improved ground contact
- Non-marking rubber outsole delivers high-performance sure-footedness
Share your thoughts
Keen Haven Hiking Shoes
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Great hiking shoes - I picked them out for my wife. She loves the color, fit and style. Not to mention the great grip she now has for trail running.