You're sure to be quick friends.
Ideal for short overnights and long day hikes, the Keen Women's Gypsum II Mid WP Hiking Boot is ready and eager to be your new adventure partner. The tough, leather upper is fortified with a KEEN.Dry membrane for waterproof, breathable protection when the skies open up or when you're stomping through small streams and mud puddles. Additionally, a dual-denisty EVA footbed along with the KEEN.Zorb strobel absorbs harsh impacts and maximizes your rebound, which ultimately helps you bounce from rock to root to log in cushioned comfort. The stability shank delivers protection over rocky terrain, and a non-marking rubber outsole (with 4mm multi-directional lugs) eats up muddy, slick trails. And, when the day is done, a Cleansport NXT odor-controlling treatment ensures this boot doesn't stink up your whole house.
- A hiking boot built for taking on big day hikes
- Leather upper with membrane for waterproof protection
- Strobel and dual-density midsole deliver exceptional cushioning
- Stability shank keeps your ride smooth over rocky trails
- Multi-directional lugs claw their way over slick surfaces
- Anti-odor treatment keeps funky odors at bay
- Item #KEN00CN