Coastal rainforests to rugged ranges.
From the rugged peaks of interior Maine to the lush forests of coastal British Columbia, the Keen Men's Gypsum II Mid WP Hiking Boot confidently treads across extreme environments with its aggressively lugged sole and weatherproof protection. Waterproof leather and mesh inserts grace the boot's upper for tough-wearing support and breathability. Keen's DRY membrane provides the waterproof, breathable protection required for embarking across temperate rainforests and surviving torrential rains in the mountains.
Supporting every stride across variable terrain, the removable EVA footbed and EVA midsole provide responsive cushioning and superior shock absorption. There's a stability shank underfoot, which comes in handy when you're hauling a fully loaded pack across abusive terrain. And for treks where grip is especially hard to find, the multi-directional lugged sole claws into everything from mud-caked forest trails to slick rock outcroppings.
- Supportive waterproof boot for rugged treks
- Waterproof leather and breathable mesh upper
- Keen Dry membrane keeps out the wettest conditions
- Removable EVA footbed and EVA midsole disperse shock
- Multi-directional lugged sole claws into variable terrain
- Item #KEN00D8