Boots for paddlers.
- Flexible neoprene upper has an abrasion-resistant finish to protect your feet from underwater hazards
- Adjustable main strap stretches over your instep to comfortably secure these booties to your feet and a second strap provides extra security
- An Aegis Microbe Shield-treated inner lining and separate removable footbed repel funky bacteria that causes stench
- A wrap-style outsole offers grip and traction underfoot and up the sides of these booties
Share your thoughts
Excellent water boots
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
Great boots, used them kayak fishing and when walking in the river, on rocks and gravel, they performed very well. Nice fit, and they drained well too. They run small, I normally wear a 10 shoe and the 11 fit perfectly.
KEEN Gorge Water Boot - Men's
Swimming the Middle Fork
Good times at Otter Bar Camp site with the warmth of the Keen water boot.
toasty toes and awesome grip
I'm an old school fan of the basic booty, and have to say that these Keens have really done me right. This boot goes well beyond any of my expectations of a neoprene boot. The magic of this boot lies in the foot bed and sole. The sole is very traction based, which is what you would expect, but the area around the big toe has real climbing rubber welded into the base, and wraps around over the top of the toe. The foot bed has a very supportive arch, and while soft and flexible, it is supportive enough for extended walking intervals. I recently used these on the Middle Fork of the Salmon river, and found them very comfortable even on extended hikes scouting rapids.